3.11.08

happy birthday to me!

guess wat...its my 20th birthday today....nov 3rd...

always to me, i hope it will b different...

i shouldn't ask much...at least there are still a few those tat are still cared...

and there are others who is bz or dun even give a fucking damn time to care..

wat the fuck....i shouldnt ask much rite?haha..i dun...i really dun...to me, i juz wan my fren and family members to be by my side...and it did happen...

my primary and secondary frens came to my house...and they bought me a cake and we drank...and drank...

juz dunno how to tell them how happy i felt..but i felt sry to make Vincent and Carlyn vormit and drunk though...
'Je suis désolé....'


i get my first present..which is a Starbucks cup...little confession:
i stole one cup from starbucks b4, 2 to be exact...gave 1 away to Krystal..haha..
so this make it the 2nd starbucks cup..


they giv me this cup for a reason...drink more coffee and not alcoholic drinks...all i can say is...

I LUV IT!! thx guys...

its the most expensive gift that i ever received...=)











last but not least...sengit chu ka ha mida..........haha...i know how to say but dunno how to spell....stupidd....=.=....

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates