30.5.08

MACBOOK~

oh yea~since i m sooooooooo boring...i m posting up a few pic of my new boughted lappie...i called it...mackie...haha...*better name will b coming up..mackie is juz for temporary post purposes=P* as my old lappie HP had gone R.I.P with me so i also fuck it and left it aside la..haha...here is the pic~





nice background themes rite?hehe...my personal favourite~very easy to edit~
the red apple..nice?i like green more..will go hunting for green colour~

posting together with the apple pie and my stolen*ekhem* starbucks mug n apple pie~

there u had it...erm..after i mod it..more pics will b coming up la..now...u guys envy me not?haha. seriously. its worth a buy. now i have all MAC thing around me ady. namely:
-iTouch
-iPhone
-Macbook
-iPod Nano
-iPod Shuffle..
haha...suddenly life is good again~=)


No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates