5.5.08

Finally~bak to SJ...=)...

it was sooooooooooooo fun in JB with everyone..=)

it was the 2nd time i've been down there. and this time more frens was there cuz its their break.

they promise to bring me around for foods cuz according to them, JB has nothing much to play other than to eat good foods...i thought penang was famous with foods? oh well...lets go then...

for 4 days...ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls 4 farking days!!they've bring me to eat a lot and lots of foods..make me looks like sumone who nvr seen food b4..=.=

one day we at least eat in 5 meals...can u believe that? crazy JB'ians...eat so many for wat oo...

the second day of the trip i already felt sumthing wrong is happening with my tummy...i only had one meal and i am still feeling full after 6 or 7 hours...sumthing is wrong...so..i juz ate a little portion while all of them...eat like NOBODY BUSINESS!!!

pity me...can't eat like them.....


over here i would like to thank a few person who bring me around and provide me with the hospitality that i nidded...

thx Wen Jie for letting me play ur PS2...

thx auntie(wen jie's mum) for letting me stay in ur house and u had a wonderful house btw..=)

thx laifu for intro us all those food while u are bz with ur bf...

thx guo hong, jia jin and jeff to be our dedicated drivers~=P

thx pizza for letting us bully u..=)

thx sophia for going down with me=P

one more thing...

i miss the hakka *lei-cha*....they call it kiam teh...salty tea....weird...i thought we called it lei cha rite? going to ss2 to look for tat lei cha everyone been talking about...hehehhe...

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates