16.4.08

things i wanna PUKE out....

recently, things are rough between me and the DIB gangs.

i dunno y, after i hang out much with other frens i found out i dun really cope well with DIB's.

few days back, no one tells me that they are doing the assignment ady, i admit, part of it i screwed up. we got the assignment topic on tuesday, and i find my part of information, but then i didn't call them up to do the assignment, i expected them to call me. lets group groupmates as A, B,C. sunday morning, one of my group mates, A called and asked me when to do the assignment, and because all of our groupmates was scattered all over K.L. i dunno wat to do.so i juz tell him tat B are back in his hometown and i dunno when is he coming back. he said he will call other group mates and get back to me later... none of his sms or calls come back. no one even called me. i admit, i did do wrong, cuz i should call him back and ask but i didn't.

then at nite, it was the big nite for Arsenal and MU fans. of cuz i was there at MCD watching i am a big fan of MU as well. i know one of my groupmates, C likes to watch soccer also so i text him about it and he replied that he is doing the assignment. and i am like stun for a sec over there, are they doing without me??at that particular moment it was 11.30 at nite and i had 8am class tomolo so i didn't bother.

next day, we discussed to do the assignment at nite, and we will finished around 1 or 2 B said. and after everything, we will do it at Amy house, i was thinking, why do we have to go so far away from SJ?there dun have wireless connection, its so far away, plus there are more mates over here at SJ then there rite? but since everyone agreed, i follow as well. cuz i thought no reason for me to argue alone while everyone follows rite?makes me look like an idiot.

after the class few of us went together to buy text books, B are hungry and we stop by at the Pastry corner cuz he wanted to buy burger. then A pull me to a side and tell me that he dun wan to go tonite cuz he is lazy to do the assignment and stuff. and ask me to giv him the part which is easiest the most. i was like so pissed off, u dun wan to do anything and wan us to giv u the easiest part to present. this is not a dream man! wake up! i didn't say that in front of him, i juz tell him tat i will giv him the hardest part instead of the easiest part. he is a bit pissed off at me too i think.

actually, B is the one responsible to bring me and C to Amy house but he was slipping i think. on the other hand, sophia and the others wanted to go carrefour to do some groceries shopping, i am out of biscuits and shampoos so i had to stock up, i smsed him telling that i will go to carrefour with my fren, let me know when they are going. he nvr reply.

i hang around with my frens until 10 sumthing if i am rite it is 10.22, B called and tell me that he is at Amy house now and ask me to go there cuz he said 1 computer is not enuff. i thought, we are not finding information, juz to do the slides, y 1 laptop is no sufficient?..then i say ok, i'll ask my other fren to bring me over. my fren came all the way from Cyberjaya to fetch me there, he didn't complaint so i was so frateful he did all that. but he met sum unlucky stuff in the way and i have to help them back. for me, frens is more important than assignment at that time, and i am wrong at that part too cuz they are waiting for me, but i thought that they are staying till 1 or 2 am, i still can make it rite? on the way sending my fren back, B called and said they are going back SJ and ask me no nid to go to Amy house ady. B sms sumthing that i think it was very..weird in a sense to me. i didn't wan to reply, i dun find any neccessity that i had to reply him back cuz to me,i was doing wat i think i am suppose to do.

next day, i skipped kebangsaan class as i hate that class so much. and i went to library early in the morning to finish part of my research. i look for books and stuff, and went to class at 10. A seems like he stills dunno wat has happen. duh~ he is not there doing anything, how he knows? after the class, i went to finish my internet stuff and help me frens with their stuff as well, and i didn't go to the B.Comm class. i smsed A and B about i didn't go to the class and tell B that i will get all the info from him and do the slides, cuz they think that i dun really do anything in this assignment. but none of them replied.

at nite after my late dinner with the gangs from HQ. around 8.40 sumthing, i smsed B again to tell him that i am going to his house in 20 mins to take the Info from him. he didn't replied as usual.

when i go to his house i called his number for 4 or 5 times, no one pick up, i called A, Amy, and C. no one pick up my phone. let me ask whoever are reading this blog. how do u feel?...i dun wan to continue writing it already. it started to piss me off again.


i'm off~=(

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates