16.4.08

April 12th

Yesterday night was very unusual. You know why?

I don’t have any dreams!! What’s wrong with me lately? I keep on not dreaming.

I want to have more and more dreams!! Life is not that good without any dreams. To me dreams means something to me. I used to wake up every morning and try to remember what I dreamt last night. But now, nothing happens...like my brain doesn’t function anymore. Damn it!

Went to PC fair at KLCC yesterday. It was very fun and also very tiring as well. Walk for whole day long. And I bought two 1 GB rams. Haha. My lappie can now run faster. At least i think it is.=)

Danise went back to Ipoh and as well as Reggie. Left me here alone in SJ. But still, later I am going to Sunway to watch movie with Chris, Sophia, JJ and WJ. I think there will be more people. That’s what i hope for. More people more fun right? I still have to continue my Tuesday presentation. Sigh. No internet how to work wor. Connection from E-Access also slow like shit.

I was wondering, I am a bit regret now bringing down my Canon 400D.If I really do bring it down with me last time. I would have taken a lots of shots of pretty girls. And then edit it and make it as wallpaper , after that distribute it to Jeffrey and those gangs. Haha. Make their life more happy as well.=)

Few days back I was chatting with Karen aka penang girl=). She sounds stressful. Hey girl, dun stress yourself too much, let’s go Haagan Daaz for chocolate ice cream and clear out your stress k? cool?=)..but the problem is I don’t have any transportation. Hehehe.

The ADPians are having their final in next 2 weeks time. so not really hanging out with them. All of them are having the same thing in their mind. Study!Study!Study! not All Day Playing(ADP) anymore=)

That day i met Kah Fai and Vincent In front of the ADP building. Too bad that time I was on the phone with Jen, can’t really have a long convo with them. I just heard them saying that they want to have a reunion for the Laos Trip gang. OMG, I am so glad heard them saying that. I miss them a lot. My mind was like ‘do it, go ahead, make the reunion thing happen k bro?’ on the other hand I was trying to concentrate with what is Jen talking, but I didn’t really divert my attention a lot. I still put in on Jen’s problem. Miss Jen a lot. She says she is coming back from Dubai on the end of April. I am going to meet her for sure!!!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates