23.12.07

GENTING TRIPS~ 1*DIB*

ok~i like to have fun...who doesn't??but 3 times in few months??!!!!tat's way too cool!!!haha...i've been to Genting for 3 times this year!! OMG...i remember the last time i went there it was when i was form 4 and i was in love with my ex- back then...and now...i am with my fren~ there's sumthing for sure is tat its more fun hanging out with frens... yea sure i had a lot of intimate moments with my ex- back then in form 4~*juz XOXO..no other things~* but with frens...u can b crazy all the time...i know it has been sum time i post up these pics~but my frenster has over 400++ pics, and i know i shud have clean it up by now...hehe...okok...cut all the crap talking~here comes the pic~i dunno i have so many pics in my lappie~160gb of HDD is not enuff for me~T_T...dad...i hope u understand wat i mean~muahaha...=)..

tat's me~shh...i know its from sept~=)*thx amin for the spec~*

well well~these is the dudes~luckily i am the cameramen~haha...
nid me to say more?? yes ofcuz we had fun!!haha...

hugs~but no kisses~=)...i told u we had fun~
its us~clap pls~=)
group photo~tat's me with the red shirt on...without the glasses~
wow~all the mouth are open~extreme...!!

me and amy~
guys~i am done~gimme a break of all the pretending!!
we luv it doggy stlye~4p baby=P

picking fleas from ma head~kutu-free~^^
this time it was Amy who took the pic~*gd job there wei lun~nice cock sucking actions~-.-!!*
its cock sucking time~oh yea~*i am not a PERV!! juz for effect of it~hehe...*
ekhem...saw this sumwhere b4?hehehe...
i am a notti boy~
ok..end of tis post entry~there's 2 more post of me in genting~haha...dun get bored now~i had bunch of pics~sigh...i love the guy who create camera~haha...


No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates