9.11.10

Bigger Than My Body



Someday I'll fly
Someday I'll soar
Someday I'll be something much more
Cause I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for

Why is it not the time?
What is there more to learn?.. yeah
I shed this skin I've been tripping in
Never to quite return




Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer




got a postcard from New Zealand…OooMmmmGeeee!!

and my mum didnt show me till the next day..

and so sry i didnt blogged about it until now..hahaha~


its from Jayme Xuan Xuan..omg..miss u soo much laaa~ 
 its good to hear tat u’re enjoying urself there…u’re doing wat i wanted to do most..


travelling, work, make frens and continue to travel to the next destination..although u made sacrifice..but i think its worth it..whenever u feel tired..juz come bak here..where all ur frens and family is here..im here!  in PENANG!! come find meeeeee~




bring ur bf too=)


hmmm…i wish i can post u sumthing but u told me u constantly moving…=(…hope everything is ok with u..pls call me often k? juz to know u’re awrite and everything else go well..



my colleagues buy me a cake..and i’m so happy..initially i wanted to treat them for lunch, but as frenly and good guys they use to…they decided to pay the bill for me..and still…i get a cake!! woo~

learn a lot from them..all my brothers..i feel its important to appreciate wat u’ve learn from everyone..i gain so much knowledge and meet so many ppl its all becuz of them…if its was’nt for them, i guessed it wouldnt b tat easy for me since start..

the cake is nice…special, from the look itself, u wouldnt guess its a soft and spongy kind of cake would u?

but it is! and its nice…

appropriate sweetness - LURVE
not too chocolaty - LURVE
chocolate flakes on top - LURVE

see..wats not to love..mayb its not as nice as Awfully Chocolate lik sumone said it would be..but, i lurve it…thx guys! kam siah brotherssss!  next time crab rice…its on me!!!! 


got 3 cakes for my burfday this year..i can die a happy man..first time in my life…so many cakes….*tears…*T-T…make me so gamdung..



on Nov 3rd…even god giv me a gift..the best sky light i’ve seen in Kulim…while i was driving..i took a quick snap and taaadaaa~ LURVE!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates