30.7.10

nostalgia~

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore~

Nickelback - Far Away



Songs lik tat nvr fail to mesmerize ppl lik me..

did a simple Belated-burfday for Bugeh...me and Bnane went for a simple Domino's and Secret Recipe dinner!

no...he is not going to eat alone! there's me! =)


4 cakes for 4 candles, whats a burfday without a cake rite? =)


pepperoni X-tra Cheezzz~


oohh!!! my favourite!


well, it was a simple one...cuz Bugeh kip on rumbling on how i didnt get gifts and this and tat for him...pussy! hahahaha! juz kidding, all the best in ur future takings brother! =)


dead tired when i reach home..took a bath and do wat all of us do...online...

turn to iTunes and put the music on random, randomly randomness enuff, Coldplay songs was playing, and all of a sudden, i had tat nostalgic feeling...

seconds later, i was staring at the lyrics and kip on repeating the whole folder..i miss tat feeling..wat kind of feeling u asked? i dunno, juz feel relax and happy..miss the music..

weird eh?

i spend the rest of the nite playing their tunes and download a few more new ones..and i went to bed happily~ it was like, snap and im gone...to the dream world...where the Inception starts...........NOT! =.=..


sign off for now...Peace!!




*wats this feeling in me rite now..i think i know wat it is but it shouldnt feel tat way...oh crap*

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates