5.6.09

I nid to go further!

arhhh~ its been a while since i last logged in here..

been so bz and lazy to update my blog..

so many things to think about and so many things to do..blogging is the least i can do but its the one tat can makes me feel better by writting it out..=)




was scanning through Tim Wallace photo gallery...i feel beaten...nid to work harder on my photography to ahieve sumthing lik dat!

buy more lights to try on different cars and different place..=)

will stop here at the moment..been alone in the office for days..but still kip finding stuff to do..got sumthing to show my boss when he comes back!

will update soon when i get the time awrite peeps? take good care of urself guys!!

dun get sick!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates